For #CircularOctober 2017, we cover five key areas:
- #CircularSocialEntreprise: aimed at charities, NGO’s or budding Social Entrepreneurs.
- #CircularBusiness: sustainable impact requires business to be involved.
- #CircularGovernment: Circular Economic policies – a work in progress.
- #CircularEducation: for the future.
- #CircularTourism: just too big of an industry to ignore.
Click on the image to download the document.
Note: We make no claims that any of the business ideas or business models can be profitable. Due diligence must be undertaken to reduce risk and against any financial loss.
Image Links: Many of the images have links embedded into them to reference back to the original source.